Sunday, March 23, 2008

#1

So my first blog post.


EVER.

How momentous.

It feels odd to be writing on my own blog. Blogs are for sharing thoughts publicly, and I'm not known to do that. But I'm trying to get better at that; we'll see how this goes! I'll try at least once a week. I opened this account on Wednesday, so once I'm done with this post I don't have to worry about another one for a couple of days ;).  Haha, actually...I'm just going to make a post whenever I feel like it!

Anyway, I really didn't have anything specific to talk about this time, I just had time to write, now that Spring Sing is done. I'm going to see Little Shop of Horrors in a couple of hours!  I'm really excited to see it. I've never watched a live performance or the movie, but I have seen clips. I grew up listening to a mix cassette tape that had the Skid Row song on it (whenever we took trips when I was growing up Dad would usually pop in this tape sometime along the journey.) But I didn't actually know that the song was from Little Shop till last semester. 

Oh, and I'm ticked! Because my iPod went *cough* *cough* *sputter* and then flatlined. It did this before, last year, but I was able to get the hardrive working again by "spanking" it (which is actually recommended, though it sounds primitive.) Well, alas!...it hasn't worked :(. And I don't really have the funds to justify an iPod purchase.

That's probably enough randomness for my first post. I should work on getting my page looking not so bland and empty...

later though

I'm hungry

2 comments:

courtney March 27, 2008 at 8:09 AM  

you.....spanked your ipod? well im sorry it didnt work this time, that is no good!

-Megan J W- March 28, 2008 at 4:13 AM  

hahahahaha.........spanked....that was really funny...i laughed.....

you have a blog now...awesome! :-)

i have one. i've had it since last year though. :-)

yay for blogs

Post a Comment

Back to TOP