Sunday, September 28, 2008

little blessings


I talked to a friend tonight that I really haven't talked to a whole bunch. She was a friend from back in Los Alamos, but we haven't seen too much of each other for a long time. Although I did actually see her once over the summer when she was in Little Rock visiting family. But anyway, she was just really encouraging to me...she noticed that a couple of my status message on Facebook weren't exactly the happiest of late...and has been praying for me. It was really sweet of her. It's nice to find out people have been praying for you even though they have no idea what is going on with you.

These past two weeks have been kind of rough. At times I feel lost. But I just have to keep believing that God will make stuff better with time. Today was pretty good day. :)

Thank God for little blessings:
Looking up at the starry night sky
Getting and giving a hug
Playing at the park with friends
Swinging
Laughing

Ok, but I need sleep. Good night and sweet dreams everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  September 28, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

HUGS ARE GOOD!!! PARKS ARE GREAT!!! YOU ARE WONDERFUL!

Laurney_liz September 29, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

The little things in life are the most important! Always hold onto those! Kris you are awesome, and no matter what you are going through, I know God will carry you. Trust in him and his perfect timing for your life. Let him take control, and you'll never have to worry again.

Nerd-A-Lie October 3, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

it means i wear my heart on my sleeve.

it's all about the blue quadrant. ;)v

Post a Comment

Back to TOP