Saturday, September 6, 2008

whatever...

so this semester it seems like a lot of my friends are in relationships (which is great! I am happy for them!) or are just plain busy.

...needless to say, i don't see them much. and a lot of my meals are being eaten with me, myself, and I...or with random people (if i feel extroverted that day).

it's hard for me to make new friends. i've always been one to stick with a smaller group of friends...not branch out and have 100...i don't think i could keep track of them all. i'm perfectly satisfied with a few close friends.

it'd be nice to have a group of friends like on the Friends TV show (clarification: i don't mean friends that sleep around with everyone all the time...i just mean a group of friends that will stick together no matter what). anyone want to move to New York with me!?!? haha...i am kidding. kinda.

i am hoping that i will be able to make a few more new friends...being in Oklahoma! might help.

and frankly, i don't know why i look forward to weekends, because some of them suck.

but on a happy note:

COWBOYS PLAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP