Monday, October 13, 2008

tidbits

For all of those who don't know: my mom is flying out next week to see me in the Oklahoma! homecoming musical here at Harding! I didn't expect anyone in my family to come and it was a great surprise!

The musical is coming along pretty well. I hope we get totally done on the blocking soon so I can work more on the actual acting part of the show. My lower back has really been hurting for the past 5 or so days...mainly when I'm sitting. I think I hurt it doing some lift or another with Marisa. Fortunately we didn't do any dancing today so it got a rest. It must get better soon!

We had our read through for The Patient today. Our practices will start up when Oklahoma! is done. Gerad is making us all speak in English accents...I'm excited...but I've never been good at those. I'm going to have to work on developing that.

I feel like I'm perpetually tired lately...I need a reprieve from this busy life. This next week and a half is probably going to be pretty stressful, but fortunately we have fall break this weekend! yay! I'm going to work all day Friday for Amber's dad doing what I did all summer. But Friday night and Saturday should be relaxing and fun!

Goodnight to one and all. <3

1 comments:

Laurney_liz October 16, 2008 at 12:13 AM  

I'm so glad your mom gets to come see you! That's great! I know how you feel. I'm way stressed out too, and not getting the sleep I need. I think this weekend will be good for all of us. Get some rest! and spend some time with God this weekend while you actually have the time! He will get you through.

Post a Comment

Back to TOP