Sunday, November 9, 2008

i have never done anything like this

I stole this from Steve. Thanks steve.

If the last person you kissed saw you kissing someone else right now, do you think they would be mad?
um. no.

How do you know the last person you were in a car with?
I met Natalie February '07...great friends since!

Where were you at 10:17 pm last night?
Attempting to cuddle with Josh Strickland's psychotic cat Tigger. I'm still alive. For that I am grateful.

Besides this, what are you doing right now?
i'm about to take a shower and head to bed

Will you be up before 7 am tomorrow?
Don't plan to be

Who did you last tick off?
I don't know...Natalie? Amber? Josh? Kevin? they don't usually tell me...

Who gave you advice recently?
Josh Strickland

What is something you disliked about your day?
My freaking horribly short haircut.

Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night
Yep...having a weird dream...

Someone just handed you $100,000. Now what?
I would probably put almost all of it in savings...give some to a good cause...help out a friend...buy a Apple laptop.

Is it easy for someone to make you smile/laugh?
Yeah, it is.

What's been different this year?
Being in beautiful (ha!) Arkansas pretty much the entire year

Meet anyone new this year?
yep!

What was the last thing you drank?
Water

Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
yep!

Did you have a dream last night?
yep! but it's one that would probably be embarrassing to talk about...

Did you get anything off your chest today?
no, not really

What are you thinking about right now?
that dream...

Who would you do anything for?
Well...i wouldn't do just anything...however, within reason I would probably do as much as I could for any person.

Last place you hugged someone?
Ulrey

Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone?
Mrs. Williams

Is there anything stressing you out currently?
Of course...

Do you remember what you were like a year ago?
Yes...I was miserable last year at this time.

Who are you missing the most right now?
I don't know...

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Josh Decker

What are you NOT looking forward to?
Group projects

Do you plan on moving out of your parents house next year?
?

How late did you stay up last night and why?
I honestly don't know exactly...I am pretty sure I got to bed before curfew though...2 days in a row! amazing. I had just got back from watching Remember the Titans with Mary, Steve, and Tessa.

Is there any meaning behind your profile song?
what?

Can you keep a secret?
Yes I can. I seem to have a lot to keep recently too...

Do you wish on 11:11?
Yeah...when I remember...hey! it's almost November 11th...and 3 more years till 2011...POWER WISH!

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
No, Megan is wonderful

Who was the last person in your bedroom?
Well...Kevin of course, but other than that, Josh I think

Who's the most annoying person you know?
I don't know. I try not to rank people too much.

Do you know someone with the same birthday as you?
I know there is someone...but it has slipped my mind...

If your ex called you right now, would you answer?
Yep, it would be very interesting to talk to her...

Have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past month?
nope.

Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you?
Not in any romantic sense.

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with M?
hmm...let me think about this...it might take a while to cycle through...
yea...wait...no...no i haven't

When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
Really really hard? that's sounds powerful...I cried relatively hard early in the semester...

Who took your profile picture?
Facebook? That'd be Deborah Francisco then

What's on the schedule for tomorrow?
Church, eat lunch at Mrs. Horton's house, work in computer lab, work on group project, party at Mr. Lynn's, go house sit, wash laundry, bed...

Do you want someone dead?
No!

Do you miss anyone?
Sure do.

Do you listen to your friends' advice when they give it to you?
Of course. My friends are usually wiser than I...

What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
I fell asleep watching the George Lopez show.

Would you rather get up earlier or sleep in?
Well, if I got to bed early the night before, I like mornings.

Do you trust people?
Yes. Not blindly though.

When was the last time you had your hair cut?
10 hours ago...ugh. before today it was about 3 months.

Is the last person you made out with mad at you?
she doesn't exist. however i hope she wouldn't be mad if she did.

Will this Friday be a good one?
Dark Knight is showing! How can it NOT be?

Can you read other people's expressions?
I have gotten to where I can read my friends quite well...even if I don't let on that I can.

When was the last time something bothered you?
now.

Have you ever stayed in a hotel?
Of course.

How did you feel when you woke up today?
I HAVE TO PEE! (that seems to be how I usually wake up...)

How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
Not long at all. I was so tired I fell asleep with my glasses on...which I never do.

What's in your pocket?
I'm actually typing this with just my boxer briefs on. TMI...sorry

Where did you buy the shirt(s) you're wearing now?
N/A (see above)

What are you listening to?
The TV on Nick at Nite. And the fan.

Have you ever thought about getting your lip pierced?
oh dear no.

Last female you slept in the same room with?
Amber/Megan.

Do you get along with your mom?
Yes. Very well.

How have you felt today?
A little blah and mellow at times...really good at others...I have mood swings.

Do you know if anyone likes you?
Well, there are girls that flirt with me a lot...i think some like me...
maybe I'm being presumptuous

4 comments:

Anonymous,  November 9, 2008 at 8:11 PM  

you haven't made me mad!!! and...it sounds awkward that you slept in the same room with me. haha. but it's true.

-Megan J W- November 12, 2008 at 12:14 AM  

haha....i concure with amber...about the sleeping in the same room...but true. AND the fact that you wrote this in your boxer briefs...and actually told us about it...haha

...

:-)

you are great kris!

Mary November 12, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

So...I was reading along just fine, and thought your answers were quite interesting...until you said you were typing this in your boxer briefs. Now I remember NOTHING ELSE about this survey.
The end.

notevenahint57 November 13, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

I was about to take a shower...when Megan started IMing me and I got sidetracked

that is the reason...

Post a Comment

Back to TOP