Monday, November 17, 2008

Putting my foot down

Last night I barely slept...it was rough. I have a lot on my mind. I woke up today in a bad mood. Then I thought to myself: "NO! I am not going to have another bad day." So I am forcing myself to have a good day. So far, it's been working :). And chapel helped me not to have to force myself quite as much. It was probably the best chapel I've been to.

Thank you friends for just being there for me. Even if I don't tell you what's going on, it still really helps that you care enough to ask.

If I am or have been snippy to any of you, I am really sorry.

Today is a good day. <3

1 comments:

Lucas November 25, 2008 at 7:07 AM  

Well, you were pretty snippy with me a few months ago when I last saw you.

Kidding?

Oh, and that may have been when you gave me those lucky charms. So I am way off.

I hope you keep having good days, man.

Post a Comment

Back to TOP