Wednesday, December 24, 2008

odd

So I finished reading the first book in the Twilight series last night, and I can't wait to read the others! But I'll probably have to wait till I get to Harding to borrow the next one. Anyway, since I finished my "casual" reading I opened up my Bible to read before I went to bed, and I randomly opened up to Galatians 5. Verses 13-17 were very interesting in light of what I had just been reading, and verse 15 was almost too ironic: "If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other."

The coincidence made me smile. :)

On a completely different note, I got my mom various soaps from Bath and Body works for her birthday over the summer. One of the scented soaps I got her was "Sensual Amber" because I like that scent a lot. BUT I like it on girls only. She keeps it in the guest bathroom and I just absentmindedly used it when I washed my hands...I have got to remember to NEVER use it again. Because it is a very feminine and...idk...attractive aroma to me...and its awkward to have it on my own hands. I need to go wash my hands with some other soap just to get it off!

It is 46 minutes into Christmas for everyone on the East Coast. I better get to bed and get those sugar plums dancing! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 25, 2008 at 1:08 PM  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Post a Comment

Back to TOP