Saturday, April 19, 2008

take luck!

It is SOOO annoying when you say something wrong the wrong way.
And you can't fix it.

I just got back from talking with Piper Keith at Rib Crib. We were having this nice conversation, but he had to get back to his job, so as he turned and left, I said "Nice to meet you!"

!?!?!?

What?!

I already know Keith, we've talked before a couple times...and...and...it makes it seem as if I thought this was the first time we met, and I'm a jerk for not remembering.

What I meant to say was "Nice to see you," and I would have corrected myself there but he was already too far away. Ugh! My brain and mouth need to work together more often. I'm hoping he didn't notice, or at least knew that I just goofed, but idk...Eh, I'm probably just over-analyzing things.

Anyways...sorry it's been a while since my last post. I haven't really had too much mental power to focus on writing. I'll be really glad when this upcoming week is over, and most of my projects and tests are done!!!!!!

P.S. The post title is comes from Brian Regan, a commedian, where he talks fumbling over words...I thought it was appropriate. Listen to it. It's hilarious.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP