Tuesday, April 1, 2008

naps


I wish I had more time for these. Because some days, I really need them! Like today. I was able to lay down for about 15 minutes just now, but had to get up to work in the lab. I was almost asleep and then my stupid phone alarm went off... *sigh*

hate that :(

Naps improve my mood too, which on a cloudy blah day like this, could probably use improving. Usually I wake up to a happy song that I've set my computer to play, and it makes me wake up with a smile. But I haven't had time for a good nap (at least one hour) in a long time!

Maybe...I should be taking better advantage of my chapel skips! I like to save them for the last couple of weeks to make those days go easier...but I usually end up going to chapel anyway. Today would have been a good day to skip. I'm sure the speaker had a good message, but I couldn't hear half of what he said. If I skipped on Tuesday or Thursday I could sleep till 11...mmmm...sounds nice :).

But alas, I'll just have to deal with another napless day. Well, me and this Rockstar will deal with it :)! This is an "original" Rockstar, the second one I've ever had. According to Daniel it's the man's Rockstar. It has a weird taste though, and it makes me go, and I quote, because I just incidentally made this noise after I took my first sip: "guhkkkkk." But I guess I like the taste of it. It's an experience.

Oh, and Happy April Fools day! I hope your day was great!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP