Monday, March 2, 2009

Almost spring break!

One of my midterms was pushed to the week after spring break!

I got a package from home, which contained:

  • A card
  • A check for the money I got for my jeep
  • Cooking spices
  • Homemade orange cinnamon bread
  • Homemade molasses crinkles cookies (my favorite!)
  • Glow sticks!! (from sister)
All of which has made the day pretty awesome so far...plus today was a really pretty day, even though it was cold.

I can't wait for spring break! It's going to be fun. I can't wait to go jet skiing again!

I watched "She's The Man" last night (with Amanda Bynes) and loved it.

I have three reports on professional children's theatre reports to write by tomorrow...I've already got one mostly finished.

My group project for my IT capstone class is going pretty well...we're trying to get at a good stopping place before spring break. We're now to the point where we're going to be working a lot with HTML and PHP, which I like doing and am good at, but for the rest of the people in my group PHP and HTML doesn't come as quickly, but they're learning so we're making progress!

Lets see...I think I might actually splurge tomorrow night and spend $3 to see Taken at Searcy Cinecrud 8...

Well...that's an update on my life! I know you're all enthralled to read about it.

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP