Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Someone needed to post

Although everyone who reads this probably already knows this, my sister is going to be starting as a freshman this semester! We'll be heading back Thursday. Dad, Jess, Catherine and I have spent time trying to get the inside of her truck reupholstered. It was rather disgusting inside, but now it looks really good.

I'm really glad I'm staying the extra semester. Apart from spreading about my remaining classes to a sane amount, my friendships will also be able to continue and grow. I'll be honest, more toward the end of last semester I felt thought I needed to get out as soon as possible and move on. While I still am wanting to move into the workforce, I think this last year is going to be awesome. My summer was great, especially toward the end (Yawoo! week). I am so happy that I stayed in Searcy with friends. Working on the natural gas wells was a lot better than last summer too. I stayed on the same crew pretty much the whole summer, and John and Curtis were great guys to work with. We got along, joked around, and still worked hard.

I feel as if I have changed a lot over the past year or so. Mostly for the better, although there are mistakes I have made and changes that I would have rather not have made. I feel much more confident in myself - more confident in being the man God created me to be.

I want you to know that it doesn't matter
Where we take this road
Someone's got to go

1 comments:

Mary August 20, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

You quoted Kelly Clarkson.
I'm glad we're best friends.

Post a Comment

Back to TOP