Sunday, April 6, 2008

A great weekend so far

I believe this is the first weekend since the start of the semester that has actually felt like a weekend! I've done no school.

Friday after Spring Sing build crew was done I went with Adam and Katie to Little Rock, where we met Sully, Elizabeth, Jordan, and Katie, and then went to a nice little Mexican restaurant. It was good, better than the ones here in Searcy. The we went back to the Sullivan's, where we talked for a bit and then watched Sweeney Todd. It was pretty good. I didn't love it, but I liked it, and the music was enjoyable. There was blood. A LOT!

I then spent the night at the Colvin's, which was fun. Had to get up before 10 though because they had stuff to do for Marigolds at 10. Came back to the dorm, watched a couple episodes of 24, then went to breakfast at Bobby's with Natalie and Susan. After that I took a...TWO AND A HALF HOUR NAP!

It

was

awesome

Then...got up and decided that that our dorm room needed cleaning, so I tidied up the room and washed the dishes that were filling the sink. Kevin and I have been so busy lately that we have let our room go to pot. Natalie called me as I was finishing up and said her and Susan and others were going to have a cookout. We drove to some place out in the country, hiked up a cliff, and made a fire. Most of the group with us was planning to camp over night there, though Natalie, Susan and I were planning to leave around 11. So we were having a nice cookout, eating hotdogs and Smores...

Then the cops came.

Supposedly we were on private property.

But...fortunately the didn't arrest us.

Blah...it was stupid

But besides that ordeal, it has been a terrific weekend so far! I have just goofed off all day! It has been VERY cool. I hope I have more of these, because ever since I came to Harding, it seems like more and more my weekends start to look less like weekends. And more like homework days. But today has been a good break. Hope you all have had an amazing weekend so far too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP